Don’t buy Xigmatek product people they lied on the rebates who knows what else they lied

*** Finally got paid today, over 9 months later LOL, hey! at least they pay 🙂 OK xigmatek, I leave you alone now

This company Xigmatek is a good scammer on their rebates, it’s terrible, fraud, hoax, on their rebates, about > 90% of the people submitted their rebate will never get it, the other 10% had to write letter follow up more than dozens time, even phone call they will ignore. This company is the worst of the worst scamming people on their products by marketing cheap price low price after the rebate, but rebate never come, they will do what they can to make you forget about the rebate so they can profit more, very few of you would keep on harashing them to get the rebate and by the time they gave you the rebate, you have spent more time than what the rebate worth.

do not buy xigmatek products they're the biggest scammer on their rebates offers

do not buy xigmatek products they’re the biggest scammer on their rebates offers

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-TechBargains&cm_mmc=AFC-TechBargains-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA&Item=N82E16835233082

[tubepress mode=’tag’, tagValue=’rebates fraud’, resultsPerPage=’9′]

One thought on “Don’t buy Xigmatek product people they lied on the rebates who knows what else they lied

  1. Especially on the rebate cpu fan, do not buy from Xigmatek or their products, until they fix their rebates process and paid all the people whom submitted it. Why offer rebates when you cannot support fulfilling them? that’s you xigmatek!

Comments are closed.