This is my theory, as I have not done it, but I’ve seen ebayer does it, at least one ebayer youriphonespecialist. This buyer repeated the same process over and over again after ebay deleted or terminated his/her account, because a person can have more than one ebay account or use your friend’s identity to create ebay account or stolen identity to do so, you think it’s hard? well no it’s not hard, ebay doesn’t allow it but the loopholes allow you to do that. Anyhow, the big loopholes I’m trying to point out is. This user youriphonespecialist target iphone items posted on ebay,
- monitor it, watch it
- then last few minutes bidding end, he/she puts in automatic bid maximum amount such as $500,
- and let it bid to win, so the buyer win,
- the buyer will check to see if the winning bid is at an amount that he/she can re-sell on ebay fast (sell fixed price) and make more money over it such as $20 to $50 or more,
- then if it fall into that range, he/she will pay for it.
- If not, he/she will simply doesn’t do anything to the seller, simply let you hanging, no respond to messages, doesn’t care if you report him/her, doesn’t care if you file a problem of no payment, doesn’t care if you gave bad comments feedback because all feedback from seller become positive feedback although you wrote bad comments buyer still have positive feedback as result this ebay account youriphonespecialist has 100%, but 100% probably has negative comments.
So watch out for users like this. And to conclude, this to confirm how you can make a tons of money doing the same this user is doing, whether you choose to do it or not is up to you, I can tell you I will not play this game, I find out about this game but will not engage even if I’m the poorest person trying to make money, I rather run a mile to loose weight then drink some pill taking the risk of side effect.