People please beware, ebay buyers beware of many fake scam ebay hoax sellers. These sellers using fake name, fake information, spend less than $50 to make thousand of dollars on each ebay account and run away. Biggest scam you will ever see, it goes through because they found a weakness in ebay and paypal system. Know the sellers real ratings by checking what the sellers sell and buy, becareful of those sellers bought pennies items to get good review within a period of 1 or two months, then pull out their scam of thousands of dollars per account, so if they have 12 accounts, they’re making $50,000 or more easily breaking ebay paypal system. So be careful when buying from new ebay sellers that have strange activities. Such as this latest user in ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/dontcrybb84 Below is how I think this users and many others does it. In the end ebay will probably refund your money fully, but it will be a month of not getting your item, wasting a lot of time.
- Create an ebay account FREE
- Create paypal account link to your ebay FREE
- Buy a lot of 99 cent items and get good reviews, >30 items, that’s less than $30
- Sell a couple items you have around the house or got it from somewhere FREE, then get good seller reviews.
- Post a dozen $250 to $300 for sale, that is legit and high demand big selling such as i7 CPU cheap price will sell like hot cake. In the post expand max delivery date, take long time to ship and deliver, such as UPS ground.
- Ship 1 legit item fast and ask for good feedback.
- Ship the rest fake or empty box weight less than 1 pound, cheap shipping. Track the order, on the day before it will be on truck for delivery, contact delivery company to intercept or stop delivery and send back to shipper.
- With all the delay, buying time ebay probably already sends funds to paypal and probably available on paypal for transfer or withdrawal. If buyers report to ebay, ebay will not allow to report until the max estimated delivery date reached then buyers can report, then ebay and paypal will take appropriate action, but notice seller will give reasons and so on so forth because they have tracking #
[tubepress mode=’tag’, tagValue=’ebay seller scammers’, resultsPerPage=’9′]