How long will catenafinance.com last?

I personally don’t have any investment with catenafinance.com, although I have done HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) and kind of know their game plan. They will start out normal, paying fine, fast, instant to attract more people, then later their final stage peak after making many people happy, they will announce the best news ever to get more investors or existing investors to invest more, and unfortunately also their final attempt to cash out the money to leave. So basically any HYIPs, such as after90days.org, topcapitalist, geniuscapital.net and so on, they all play same game. Only few people make money like 10% of the people, the other 90% loss, big loss! So be careful. When a project or HYIP announces good news, amazing news, strange news big accomplishment and so on, giving away money for instant, that is their final stage of the game to get more investors to invest and then disappear, cashed all the money to their and cash it out, and start a new HYIP website again and keep on repeating the same process. Sadly, some HYIP even steal people’s identity and use it to open a new HYIP with stolen identity, the actual owner is totally anonymous, they’re very careful.

From: “admin@catenafinance.com” <admin@catenafinance.com>
To:
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Subject: CATENA FINANCE: 200 days online bonus!

Dear ,

Today (Wednesday, January 8.) is our 200th day online.

For that special occasion we have decided on a small promotional bonus: all deposits today will receive a 25% bonus.

The bonus will be added manually. We estimate that it will not take more then 12 hours to apply the bonus. After that, it shall be normally available on your balance and ready for withdrawal.

This offer will be available until the end of day, which is to say until Thursday at 00:00 hours. Consider that we are in the GMT time zone.

We hope this bonus will provide some initiative for our inactive members, as well as ones that want to reinvest.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us. We would be happy to hear from you.

Thank you for your trust.

Regards,
Catena Finance